Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Todd Fickle aka Beaderman





Look closely at this picture below. Notice that he is tanned only on the upper part of his arms and all else is white. Now come on! If you want to play Indian at least put the tanning lotion all over your body! This was way too funny for me to see and I at least want to show the funny side of these quacks.






Todd Lee FickleSmithville Ohio
aka



Some, Beaderman, Frybread, Frybreadbuns, TheRebel







I at first accepted this man as a friend I in time found out he was not who I thought he was. He at first gave very creditable information but that soon stopped. I then received a list of people he claims others sent him to expose. I found out this group calls themselves Native American Unity Movement also known as NAU.



What stopped me from trusting him was his desire to own a fake tribal card coming from TwinEagle2Crow. Now my opinion was to report it to the right authorities as to stop them before they could get the card. Beaderman got mad at me and threw a fit! That is when my radar went up. I still called the Muncee Tribal Government and their Police and reported the possible scam about to take place. I gave names and States these people were coming from too.



Needless to say I found Beaderman again and discovered he is New Age and Plastic Shamans site resource and NAU. I also discovered that these groups even though they are out to stop the fakes are really out to destroy all Indian people. I am their latest victim. (No I am not really their victim because I refuse to be a victim) I found loads of information and I went so far as to call one of the interviewed in Canada. His name is Jaye Levall. Boy did I learn a lot from him too. He is a Lakota man whom NAFPS bashed and harassed and tried to destroy. Please everyone, stay away from those 2 sites because they are very hateful people and are cruel.



Right now they claim all kinds of things such as, they can access Tribal Enrollments. Now there is no way on this green Earth that anyone in these titles would ever give personal information about anyone to anyone who calls. The most they can do is tell you if they are enrolled but you will need their real name that was used in the enrollment.




They try all kinds of scare tactics and none of it is validated proof except their own hate. Wahoo. I say, “Bring it on!” Besides they might give me a more better and exciting life. Not that it is true but hey, it can be entertaining…maybe.




Now I found out from several people in Ohio that he lives at home with his parents and his parents never knew they had Indian in them. He also lost his license to drive because of drunk driving. He also is NOT allowed to have a gun since he likes to stalk people with them. He also is a woman beater and stalker and the Police in Smithville call him the “White Tonto”. Absolutely amazing!

No comments: